How to get in touch with CiB
- Email as much info as you like to firstname.lastname@example.org. Add that address to your mailing lists (but just once – don’t add us if we unsubscribe)
- Send us a link to your website (please have a way for us to subscribe to any updates – blog with RSS, mailing list or similar)
- Please don’t send word documents or PDFs as attachments – links where we can find out further information are preferable (plus we can then share these)
- Include dates, times and venue if relevant
- Be aware that anything you send in may be reproduced on the blog in an unedited form. So be nice and use a spellchecker.
A lot of people send emails to CiB every day so please don’t be offended if you don’t get a reply, or if it takes a while. Please be aware that CiB is not intended to be a comprehensive listings service. There’s also nothing to guarantee that your thing will be mentioned on the site. That’s not how it works.