How to get onto CiB
- Email as much info as you like to firstname.lastname@example.org. Add that address to your mailing lists (but just once – don’t add us if we unsubscribe)
- Send us a link to your website (please have a way for us to subscribe to any updates – blog with RSS, mailing list or similar)
- If you attach further information in a text document, a word file or PDF please also upload them to Scribd and send the link
- Be aware that anything you send in may be reproduced on the blog in an unedited form. So be nice and use a spellchecker.
- Don’t spam us on Twitter, don’t phone us and don’t even think about giving us the third degree.
A lot of people send emails to CiB every day so please don’t be offended if you don’t get a reply, or if it takes a while. Please be aware that CiB is not intended to be a comprehensive listings service. There’s also nothing to guarantee that your thing will be mentioned on the site. That’s not how it works.
There’s too much music-related stuff going on in Birmingham to do a decent job of covering it here – other places do a better job of that. Basically, if you’re a band/DJ/promoter and you’ve got a gig coming up/new tracks coming out then don’t expect a mention unless there’s a wider context to tie it into (festival, album release, venue launch). See Birmingham music info and Birmingham listings for other places to get featured.