Reclaim Photography West Midlands 2016
Reclaim is a photography project coming to Birmingham for the first time in 2016.
Reclaim Photography West Midlands will take place on Saturday 16 April 2016, taking over public spaces with displayed photography pieces.
Entries now open! Deadline 26th February 4pm.
Reclaim Photography started in Sweden during 2011 and is now here in the West Midlands. This first international project aims to:
- offer complete inclusivity, free of competition, for all participants;
- show the very best of art photography from regional and international photographers;
- take photography back to our streets and public spaces at:
- Grand Central, Birmingham;
- Black Country Living Museum, Dudley;
- Light House Media Centre, Mander Centre and University of Wolverhampton Arts Faculty Library, Wolverhampton;
- raise funds for our regional charity Ladies Fighting Breast Cancer.
The events will co-incide with the University of Wolverhampton Arts Festival and the next major Reclaim Photography event in Sweden.
Prints from the events and additional gallery exhibition will be offered to the public in the form of a donation via lottery draw and theatre auction.