This coming Sunday (7th) is mac’s montly craft market, which takes place on the first Sunday of the month.
With a huge history of successful Christmas Craft Fairs here at mac birmingham and a phenomenal number of local designer makers, our spring and summer craft fairs continue this success. With a multitude of stalls and an exclusive selection of products including ceramics, jewellery, paintings, and craft items.
Local designer/makers at Sunday’s market are:
- Jane Anderson | Illustration & Photography | http://www.currentstate.co.uk (whale illustration above)
- Tania Holland | Sculpture | www.taniaholland.com
- Jane Towers | Glass | www.hairydogglass.co.uk
- Ken Hurd | Artist | www.kenhurd.com
- Rebecca Cowley | Laser-cut Jewellery | www.workingclasp.com
- Robert Geoghegan | Prints | www.robspaintings.com
- Robert Mercer | Wood | www.bobmercerwoodturner.co.uk
- Sian Hughes | Jewellery | www.sianelizabethhughes.co.uk
- Alison Perry | Jewellery | www.alisonperry.com
- Helen Wilson | Handmade Books | www.helbentbooks.co.uk
- Helena Moss | Jewellery | helenamossdesigns.co.uk
- Jill Pargeter | Paiting and Prints | www.inhouseclocks.co.uk
- Karen Sheppard | Textiles | www.thesheppardflock.co.uk
- Karoline Rerrie | Screenprints | www.karolinemadethis.blogspot.co.uk
- Kate Holdsworth | Jewellery | www.kateholdsworth.co.uk
- Sarah Wapples | Glass | www.usedandfused.com
- Claire Wainwright | Stained Glass | www.clairewainrightglassart.co.uk
- Claire Brierley | Painting/Photography | www.claire-brierley.co.uk
For more mac Birmingham activities see their website.