A weekly round up of creative events happening around Birmingham this week, beginning Monday 6th August 2012.
Are we missing something? Well let us know in the comments or send us a message.
- Craftspace Collective will bring 15 new arts graduates to the City Centre to produce original temporary new artworks for In:Site, a graduate festival of creativity. Birmingham Cathedral Churchyard, Colmore Row, Birmingham, 12-4pm
- Jamaican Independence Day Fiesta at Wolverhampton Art Gallery. Celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Jamaican Independence Day from 12-4pm.
- Cafe Scientifique at Jekyll and Hyde – Science & debate with Dr Kenny Webster, curator of the Think Tank Museum. 5pm in the Gin Parlour
- Richard III by the Festival Players Theatre Co at the MAC Outdoor Arena, performance starts at 7.30pm
- Artists Fionnuala Boyd and Les Evans In Conversation & Book Signing at the Ikon Gallery, 6.30pm Free
- Skeptics in the Pub at the Victoria – Darwin’s Ghosts: The Search for Darwin’s Predecessors 7.30pm start, £2 entry
- Diamond Jubilee performance of Mikado at the Botanical Gardens 7.30pm by Opera Anywhere.
- Cold Fields. an indie/alternative band from Sutton Coldfield, play the Sunflower Lounge, 7pm