- For Sale – Birmingham: It’s Not Shit
This is kinda sad but hopefully it can find a good home. Also, at £5k this should’ve sold already
- Audiences Central
It’s technically their last day tomorrow but their pub-based send off was last night. Good luck to everyone who’s moving on. For now: “This website is part of the legacy for Audiences Central, the regional audience development agency for the West Midlands (2004-2012)” The links page is very useful
- Audiences London : AL and AAA announce successful bid to Strand 1 of ACE Audience Focus Fund
Hello. I hadn’t spotted this before: “All About Audiences will be managing a contract from Warwickshire County Council previously delivered by Audiences Central to coordinate audience development support in the county during 2012/13”
- We want your food stories! at Birmingham Repertory Theatre
The Rep. They want your food stories.
- Emma Case Photography: please RT…
Sad to hear this from Emma. Insure your stuff and back up your computers people – there are bad people about
- Flatpack 6 collective memory
One of those round-ups of what everyone’s written about the festival. I like these.
- VIVID POD SPACE FOR SALE – Architecture WM
The VIVID Pod prototype is arguably the first manufactured, mobile artist’s space in the UK. The pod concept was developed by architect Ranbir Lal in collaboration with VIVID in response to VIVID’s artist research programme; it explores the possibilities of integrating production within an exhibition environment.