- VIVID exhibition: ECSTATIC (13 May-18 June)
“a visual and sensory season of moving image works and intervention exploring heightened emotions and altered states”. What more could you ask for?
- First Light Seeks a Media Production Company
“First Light would like to commission a production company to produce ten ‘How to’ short films”
- A New Generation of Live Artists | Platinum
Fierce Festival are working with Sarah Farmer, Mark Essen, Rob Jones, Nikki Pugh, Alexs Wojtulewicz and Lucy Nicholls via their Platinum programme. You can see some of this at The Edge, Cheapside on 2 June
- Burningham’s Exploratory Interventions 19-21 April 2011
More Fierce. This is a nice round-up of what happened at the Burningham site. Some good pics too
- The Art Bus | 383 Project
Fun times on a tour of Birmingham’s galleries
- The Most Important Cities In the Music Industry Today… – Digital Music News
Birmingham’s at 12. I have no idea how they arrived at this but still, hoorah!