- Area 15 December/January
Hot off the presses
- Culture Vulture West Midlands’s Blog | Pecking at the culture carrion of the West Midlands
Arts/culture blog for the West Mids
- Home of the Autumn Store Blog » Blog Archive » Autumn Store 5th Birthday All Dayer!
“in January 2011 we’ll be FIVE YEARS OLD! And we’re planning an action packed all-dayer with BANDS, ZINES, DANCING, SUGARY FOOD STUFF, DINOSAURS, and hopefully COMMUNITY”. And check the comments for a Spotify playlist featuring (most of) the songs played at the very first night
- Call for Performing Artists Working in South Asian Arts at Sampad
“Would you like to participate in a research project with sampad?” Well, would you?
- YouTube – Supersonic 2010 in 90seconds
Contains less beards than you might expect. Plenty of black T-shirts though
- ***no awkward barz on the walk of stars*** | The Streets
Warning: features Mike Skinner in the bath
- We Are Fierce» Blog Archive » Platinum 2
“We are pleased to announce that we are looking for a new set of Platinum Artists for 2010 – 2011”
- Birmingham Printmakers
“Set up in 1982, Birmingham Printmakers has a large well-lit workshop in Digbeth. It is available to all artists, specialist and non-specialist printmakers. We have 34 members and a voluntary committee of twelve, which runs the general day to day business.” They have a blog too – hadn’t spotted that before