I’m not about to do a full on ‘best of’ thing, but there was plenty of goodness about in 2009:
- Birmingham Opera Company’s ‘Othello’
- Birmingham Royal Ballet’s ‘Quantum Leaps’
- ‘Birmingham Seen’ at BMAG
- Zena Edwards’ ‘Security’ at The Rep
- Tom Dale Company’s ‘Roam’ at DanceXchange
- The Event
- Kindle Theatre’s ‘All You Can Eat’
And plenty more besides, although nine months away from CiB (and a fair amount of time out of the country) meant that I was slightly more out of touch with some of the smaller-ticket stuff.
What did you enjoy?