Only kidding, it’s all treats here. If you’re looking for Halloween-y things to do around Birmingham then here are a few ideas:
28 October 2009
- Filmrats Halloween special – a multimedia evening of short films and live music. Plus fancy dress
30 October 2009
- Ghost walk at Highbury Hall. £9.95 and you get a jacket potato – can’t say fairer than that.
- An American Werewolf in London at The Electric (and again on 31 Oct)
31 October 2009
- The Phantom of the Opera – 1925 silent film at the Town Hall, with prizes for the best Halloween costume.
- Cherry Pop Peep Show presents The Bare Witch Project. Burlesque, music and magic upstairs at The Victoria.
2 November 2009
- Halloween Monster Movie Challenge 2009. Sound Bar will host the screening of the films submitted for the challenge
I’ve been cobbling this list together over the past few days – further suggestions would be welcome in the comments…