Birmingham Future (the city’s ‘voice of the young professionals’Â are having a medieval banquet-themed ball in Feb 09 and are looking for a budding designer to design their tickets and invitations.
The winner won’t be paid for their hard work but they will get a bottle of champagne, a couple of tickets for the ball and their work will be seen by 320 of the city’s keenest young suits.
- The Invitation must include space for the venue, time and date as well as sponsorship logos
- The Menu should include space for details of the meal and sponsorship logos
- Designs must be no larger than A4
- It must avoid any special finishes, such as cut-outs
- It must not use bright colours, such as orange (PMS 021), fluorescent colours or metallic inks
- You must have authorization to use any logos/images in your design
Designs need to be in by 21 November, give the Birmingham Future office a shout on 0121 632 2200 if you want to get involved.