Hello World is:
Birminghamâ€™s international digital media conference, held at Millennium Point from October 23-24 as part of the Hello Digital festival
Tickets at the talks are free but, given the calibre of some of the speakers (impressive bods from Flickr, Pixar, Channel 4 and so on), really will need to be booked online pretty sharpish.
Here’s the line-up.
Thursday 23 Oct:
- 9.30am – Gaming Gets Serious
- 11.15am – Doing Business in a Digital World
- 2pm – Digital Content Creation and Distribution
Friday 24 Oct:
- 10am – 4iP Regional Launch
- 11.45am – Digital Debate: Do or Die? Coping With Convergence in the Digital Age
- 1pm – “Talent 2 Market”- Developing the Skills of the Creative and Media Sector
- 2.30pm – In Conversation with Heather Champ, Director of Community at Flickr
- 3.45pm – In Conversation with Michal Makarewicz, Pixar Animation Studios