- Lots Of Things To See And Do In The West Midlands: July 2008
Russ L’s ever-useful take on the month’s listings.
- New Screen at the Electric Â« Fused Magazine
“The UKâ€™s oldest working cinema is due to open its second screen on the 4th July after six months of careful restoration, costing over Â£100,000”.
- The Jewellery Quarter Arts & Designer Craft Festival Â« ArtsFest365â€™s Weblog
Over 50 Arts & Designer Craft Stalls at St. Pauls Square and The Big Peg on Saturday 5 July. The ArtsFest peeps have the info and will be going along too (so say hi if you go).
- Deadline for the first Art Market Â« LTD Edition
If you’re an artist selling limited editions, one-offs or artists multiples under Â£300 then Fused would like to hear from you – they have four art markets taking place in July.
- Urban Digital 2008 Awards Night
Urban Digital is a media training programme run from Handsworth Library. They’ve been going for two years, delivering media training to the community. Jon Hickman reports back from their showcase.