We’ve reached the halfway point of the Midlands’ street sounds/art festival but there’s plenty left to come in Birmingham:
- Scratch Club, hosted by Sonny Jim, is at The Yardbird on 17 June (free)
- My Love For Hip Hop is a hip hop poetry event at The Drum on 19 June (Â£5)
- Jazzanova and Eska Mtungwazi are at Concrete on Saturday 21st (Â£10)
- My Bum Is Genetic – Deal With It is a theatre/spoken word event at The Drum on 26 June (Â£7)
- Also on the Thrurs 26th there’s a BASS Film Night at The Hare & Hounds in Kings Heath (free)
- On 30 June Artistic Souls presents The Journey at The Yardbird with poetry and live jazz (Â£3)
There are a few more workshops running too, and events over in Derby, Nottingham and Leicester to boot.Â See the what’s on page on the BASS Festival website for more.