Something I only found out about recently is that Fierce have a live art training and mentoring project. As part of this year’s festival six West Mids artists will be presenting works-in-progress at The Edge on Thursday 29 and Friday 30 May.
- Nesting (Katy Acquaye-Tonge). 2pm to 9pm.
- The Place Where I Learnt How To Ride A Bike (Natalia Morris). 2pm to 9pm.
- Too Punk To Pray (Sufi Punk). 7pm.
- Cycle Dialogues (Sima Gonsai). 2pm to 7pm.
- Nocioception II: Narrative To Concept (Sobriety Twist). 8pm.
- Into The Space (Feng Ru Lee). 11pm. Must book in advance on 0121 244 8080 and it’ll be at Crowd6 in Bearwood on Friday 30 May, not at The Edge
By all means investigate what’s going on with each but hopefully there’ll be plenty to just drop in and see, which is what I’ll probably do.