Last year Screen West Midlands got a Â£4m Media Production Fund. Rather that throw the money around at naked champaign parties they’re meeting with local film and media companies to see how it might benefit them in a series of roadshows this month. Here’s the schedule:
* Tuesday 19 February, 3pm – Warwick Arts Centre, University of Warwick, Coventry CV 4 7AL
* Wednesday 20 February, 10.30am – Old Market Hall, The Square, Shrewsbury SY1 1LH
* Thursday 21 February, 3pm – Birmingham Midland Institute, Margaret St, Birmingham B3 3BS
* Monday 25 February, 2pm – MET Studio, Stafford Gatehouse Theatre, Eastgate St, Stafford ST16 2LT
* Tuesday 26 February, 2pm – The Courtyard, Edgar St, Hereford HR4 9JR
“The roadshows are designed to provide information on the Fund, and offer advice on the application procedure and eligibility criteria. They will also highlight the far-reaching benefits that the Media Production Fund brings to the West Midlands.” More info and contact details.