Lots to catch up on. I’ll try and space it out a bit.
- Birmingham Words wonders why Artsfest doesn’t get more press outside Birmingham. To which I would add, why doesn’t it get more press inside Birmingham. Nobody I know outside the arts world knows it exists.
- In a move I’d like to see more people doing, TAK go through the process of designing the calendar for the forthcoming new IKON Gallery website.
- Frog Box Design is a graphic and web design agency based in Birmingham run by Louise Barr who’s quite the expert on Web Standards and Accessibility. That might sounds dull bit it means in theory she builds solid websites that work properly rather than fancy bollocks. She also has photos on Flickr.
- The Studio 4 blog has loads and loads and loads and loads of photos of the This Is For You exhibition by Monstersmonsters.
- Andrew Dubber needs a PA and is willing to pay for it.
- I’ll be writing more about it soon but tickets are on sale for the Project X Presents show this November. Â£15 is way too cheap so make sure you get the Â£20 philanthropic ones, ‘kay?
To be continued…