- Brumcast #64 is out. Subscribe here or listen with this widget:
- B:INS reports that Linda Green’s novel, Did A Bad Thing, is set in a Birmingham newspaper office based on her experiences there. Here’s an interview and the paperback is out in October from Headline.
- The sixth issue of Gareth Courage’s PDF design zine Viewer is available to download.
- Gojo Music, being one Gary O’Dea from The Peoples Republic of Tipton and friends. To explore later. Lots of downloads and video on the MySpace.
- Taschen have a new book out, Logo Design, which features logos from at least two Birmingham design houses – Clusta and TAK.