Carol Alderson from the Creative Development Team at Birmingham City Council writes in to remind me of the Creative City Awards which take place for the third year at the ICC on July 19th.
Unlike previous years where involvement with the Business Support for Creative Industries programme was required, the awards are now open to all creative businesses based in Birmingham and Solihull. The categories are as follows:
- Creative Industries Award
- Outstanding Innovation Award
- Outstanding Business Development Award
- Small Birmingham Business of the Year Award
- Small Regional Business of the Year Award
- Most Promising New Business Start Up Award
- International Trade Award
- Outstanding Development in Screen Media Award
- The Best Brand Award
The submission deadline for nominations is 31st May 2007 and full details, including forms, can be downloaded here.