Stuff that happened over the last fortnight:
- Eastside-based creative studio Substrakt relauched their website alongside a new blog which informs that they’re soon to be working on a new web presence for Jibbering Records.
- D’Log visits New Art Birmingham.
- The Birmingham Post previews The Event, the contemporary art, um, event, which starts on March 31st.
- The Custard Factory gets a “Â£6.4m boost” from Advantage West Midlands to develop Devonshire House on Digbeth High Street and Fazeley Studios in Floodgate Street.
- Wasted Youth is an exhibition run by Fused Magazine highlighting “some of the world’s best illustrators”. It launched on March 16th and runs until April 16th at Epic Skate Park, Moseley. via
- Andrew Dubber has listed the 20 things you MUST know about music online and will be addressing each point in depth over the next few weeks.
And lots more I’m sure, but that’ll do for tonight.