Plugged In is a one day event run by Digital Central and Neon “to debate the future of the regionâ€™s music and radio industries” on Monday 26th March from 10am to 4.30pm.
- How do we sustain a vibrant regional music industry that helps contribute to the regional economy?
- What can be done to better facilitate and develop new and existing music scenes and industry clusters in the region?
- How can regional radio better represent the regionâ€™s music?
- How can our music heritage and events enhance the West Midlandsâ€™ tourist industry?
- How can the industry capitalise on new music and radio technologies?
More details here.