Everything is coming together for Thursday’s Glug Birmingham MIDLAND MASTERS launch at Fazeley Studios, curated by Created in Birmingham and Inkygoodness.
Not only are we excited for the seven inspiring speakers, live drawing, screen-printing, magazine launch, BBQ, cakes and bar, but we’re really really looking forward to the pop-up art market, featuring all kinds of great Midlands-based designer/makers.
(I’ve already got my sights set on prints for my new studio!)
Here’s a handy visual of what to expect:
- Codswallop Collective (Art prints)
- Working Clasp (Jewellery)
- Hero of Switzerland (Art prints)
- LizzLizz (Comics)
- PROVIDE (Clothing & Accessories)
- Bethany Thompson (Art prints)
- Sam Pierpoint (Handpainted shoes)
- Belle Tragedie (Prints & cards)
- Karoline Rerrie (Prints & cards)
We have one place available in our pop-up market due to a cancellation – if you want to have a stall please contact firstname.lastname@example.org today Monday 18th Aug (stalls are free of charge for our Glug Brum launch)
Tickets for Glug Birmingham are priced £7.50 and available on eventbrite: www.glug-brum.eventbrite.com and don’t forget your free Spot*Light after-party ticket!
First 100 Gluggers through the door gets an A2 Screenprint designed by Alex Fowkes, printed by White Duck Screenprint.